Friday, November 24, 2006

Welcome to the Third World American Blog!

Welcome old and new friends alike, to the new Third World American Blog!

This blog is a text companion to my Third World American podcast, which is meant to be an audio documentary of my Third World American USA Tour. The tour itself is my attempt to spend a year traveling the 48 lower U.S. states, living out of a car (by necessity, not choice), and investigating the reality of poverty, the wealth gap, and debtors imprisonment in the United States of America--the reality of America's decline.

The podcast takes a tremendous amount of effort to produce, especially under the conditions of deprivation in which I am working, and I seem to gather twice as much content to share for each podcast I produce anyway. So this blog is a place where I can share that additional information more quickly and easily, and give you a better play-by-play on how the tour is progressing or stagnating, as the case may be.

Thank you for joining me, and if you enjoy what you read here, hear on the podcast, or see in my videos, I hope you will help support my efforts with financial assistance by shopping at the Third World American store, or offering a donation.

All the best,
Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home